Company Driver Opportunities
Get on the Road with the Pacific Northwest’s Premier Carrier!
Thank you for considering Haney Truck Line as your next place of employment. We are confident your decision to apply with us will prove to be a good one! At Haney we strive to be the best in our business, not by using people to get the job done, but by working with them to provide the most complete service possible to our customers.
We are currently seeking professional Company drivers to fill our customer needs throughout the Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho). Apply now to get on the road fast!
- Regional work lets you have more home time!
- Get credit for your experience (up to 5 years)
- Mileage paid on practical miles NOT shortest miles
- Paid load/unload on ALL loads
- Paid picks and drops
- Paid orientation
- Paid detention after 2 hours
- Extra pickup and delivery pay
- Hand load/unload pay
- Chain-up pay
- Canadian border crossing pay
- Great Benefits, including
- Healthcare benefits including medical/prescription, dental, vision, and life/AD&D coverage.
- 401K with 50% company match
- Paid vacation time
- Six paid holidays a year
- Funeral Leave
- Passenger Program
- A Variety of Incentive and Bonus Pay Programs to help you earn more!
- Performance/Safety Indicators (2% of gross earned wages; paid quarterly)
- Haney Professional Driver Certification Program (2% of gross earned wages; paid on each paycheck)
- Haney Advance Professional Driver Certification Program (2% of gross earned wages; paid on each paycheck)
- Driver Recruiting Bonus
- Freight-Finder incentive
- Strong safety program with ATA and Company awards program
Get on the Road Fast!
IMPORTANT – To ensure that your application is given the highest priority and is processed quickly:
- You must include a full ten-year employment history. Make sure to include both driving and non-driving positions; please explain any gaps in employment
- You must provide a valid address and phone number for all previous employers
- If something does not apply to you, mark it with N/A
- Incomplete applications slow down our hiring process, so double check that all information is complete!
For more information, call our Driver Recruitment Line at (888) 414-4467 or stop by the terminal closest to you.